Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sweet satisfaction

If only this happened every time.

So the other day I was leaving the counseling center and I was waiting at a red light. My light turns green to go straight and a car is still in front of me turning left. No big deal, right? Right. That car was not a big deal. However, when I began moving through the intersection, another vehicle (large black F-150) turns left in front of me. I honked instinctively, not really that upset, but just trying to let the person (I'd say guy, but who knows) know that they were being unsafe (and costing me at LEAST two more seconds getting home; totally uncool).

After my brief honk, I moved on, truck driver completed their turn in front of me, and then WHAMMO, sirens and lights come out of nowhere and pull the truck over! A black, unmarked cop car shows off the blue and red and makes my night just a little sweeter. Justice is served. If only that happened every time someone cut me off. :)





No comments: