Thursday, December 18, 2008

Patton State Hospital

I had my first internship interview yesterday. I think it went pretty well. The director seemed really nice, flexible, and intern-focused. The current interns were helpful. The tour of the grounds was interersting in the pouring rain and 42 degree weather, but it was nice tot walk through one of the wards and say hello to a few of the residents. I really hope this one works out.

The best part, however, was that the director started my interview by saying, "I noticed in one of your essays that you were a field goal kicker. So was I. How did you get into that?" BINGO. The rest of the interview was great. High hopes.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

OOOH! Sounds promising. Where is this patton place?

Don said...

EXCELLENT! I hope it all works out for you, Rob! Sounds like he'd be a great supervisor. Praying 4 u.