Monday, December 29, 2008

Six Interviews and a TiVo

So aside from being MIA from work for two weeks because I was sick, it's been a good time. I now have six interviews for internship and got a bunch of great stuff for Christmas. I have interviews remaining at USC Student Counseling Services, Switzer Learning Center, UC Riverside Student Counseling Center, City of Hope Medical Center, and San Bernardino Dept. of Behavioral Health. I'm pretty excited about the first and last ones in particular. For those who pay too close attn., the sixth was Patton from a couple weeks ago (where I got sick on out tour in the rain at 30 degrees).

Some of the highlights of Christmas: getting some cool stuff like a TiVo, portable DVD Player, Gap Jeans, several books on CD, several USC items (car flag, football, ornament, etc.), The Perfect Pushup, and some dates with Kira (giftcards). Also, I got to hang out with my family and Kira's family a lot. Always fun! We had the families over for dinner, which is crazy considering we all squeeze into our 2BD apt. for food and games. I'll try to find some way to upload a video of one of the games we played later.

Hope everyone had (and continues to have) a great holiday season! Oh, and if he's reading this, props to Curtis on a great song at the Christmas Eve services at FCC!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

really? just curtis gets props for the christmas eve service? wow. interesting.

and what is this push up you got for christmas. like a push-up popcicle? push-up bra? weird.

Heidi said...

Yeah... uh... I'm feeling a little bitter about the Christmas Eve & Curtis comment myself.

Hmmm....