Friday, August 15, 2008

scared of the kids

So, I start at the Children's Hospital in Los Angeles (hereafter referred to only as CHLA) on Monday. I'll basically be doing a half-time internship for no pay ("the experience is the pay" and all that bull-spit) (20 hours a week plus up to 12 hours drive time to and from Irvine). Alright, so I'm not really scared of the kids. I think it will be loads of (stretching) fun. I'm more scared of new people and doing types of therapy I've never done before and being critiqued on it. But, as with all things I've done thus far in my training, I'm sure God has got me there for a reason. We'll see come Monday. I hope the kids don't eat me...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wow - that sounds like quite a challenge. I'm sure that you will do very well. Growing/stretching experiences kinda suck, but the end result usually turns out well.

Good luck to you!!